StageOne Ventures is seeking a Principal to join the venture team in Herzliya.
StageOne, a leading early-stage venture capital firm, is seeking an Investment Principal to help lead deal sourcing, diligence, and portfolio management for early-stage opportunities. StageOne was founded in 2001 and has been investing in deep technology, B2B companies since. The firm has raised $250M from a global set of investors and has built a diverse, high-performing portfolio across several verticals.
If you fit the description below, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and investing
- Who can hit the ground running and lead a sourcing team
- Who can develop and maintain external relationships
- With strong critical thinking skills and creativity
Responsibilities of the Early Stage Principal:
- Develop and nurture networks within the tech startup community (entrepreneurs) in order to source prospective investment opportunities
- Develop investment theses collaboratively with the investment team
- Lead diligence process on prospects and help manage the funnel
- Support portfolio companies
Qualifications and qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Must be a strong networker who is comfortable evaluating talent and building relationships quickly
- Ideally with 3–5 years of VC, banking, or consulting background. Entrepreneurial/product experience would also be relevant
- Must have the ability to grasp and filter new ideas quickly, and must have demonstrated great interest in the latest technology trends
- Should be highly entrepreneurial, have exceptional work ethic, and be able to work independently as well as be a strong team player
The position would be based in our office in Herzeliya.